Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.

JA: . What seems to be the problem? Customer: my cycle

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: my cycle is 28 days accurate, i can even time the day when it will arrive, i was due on the 13/05 and have not yet received my period, i am not on the pill anymore but have taken 3 tests and they are negative and have very light pink discharge when i wipe can i still be pregnant
JA: Sounds as though you might have some questions about pregnancy - you've come to the right place. The OB/GYNs we work with are available 24/7 to get you the answers you need. Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: no this is everything
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 5 months ago.
Hi,Im sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me when did you last have sexual intercourse, that would help me in determining the chances of you being pregnant?