Anthony Bray MD
Anthony Bray MD, Doctor
Experience:  Trained in obstetrical care and routine gynecology. 14 years experience as a family physician.
13781349

I took a pregnancy test on March 29 2016 it came up positive

Customer Question

i took a pregnancy test on March 29 2016 it came up positive on April 1 I had unprotected sex. Then on April 3 2016 I ended up in the hospital with pain and bleeding my hcg level was 15. I went to my ob dr on April 5 as she proceeds to tell me it was a chemical pregnancy. On April 11 2016 she rechecked my hcg level and it was 0 so from me having unprotected sex on April 1 would you be able to see it in my blood work on April 11 if I was pregnant from that unprotected sex?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Anthony Bray MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Your low hcg level of 15 on 4/3 going to ZERO on 4/11 RULES out you being pregnant from unprotected sex on 4/1I hope that this information is helpful for youLet me know if you have further questions or concernsI will be happy to get back with youIf my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedbackThank you and Best Regards,Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So in 10 days it would show up in your blood work from having unprotected sex on April 1st.