Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Doctor
Experience:  MD

I've had dry blood (I think) coming out vagina

Customer Question

I've had dry blood (I think) coming out for my vagina for two days now. When I look at my pad, it's brown, when I wipe myself it's brown & red & clunky what would this be?
JA: The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 5 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.When was your last normal period?Are you on any medication currently?This type of bleeding can occur from hormonal influences commonly. Bacterial infection of the vagina and cervix also possible if you also have pain and burning. Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: