Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I'm 53 and already done with menopause and lately my face has

Customer Question

I'm 53 and already done with menopause and lately my face has been getting fuzzier and fuzzier - blonde hairs, but some are very long - what to do?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: What kind of info?
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I feel like the increased fuzziness is causing my skin to break out more as well which at this age is really annoying
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question.I understand your concerns.Can you please let me know if you have any other medical problems?Are you on any medications for anything at the moment?Please let me know.Regards
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No other medical issues at this time
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your response.Is it possible to attach a picture or two on here of your face so that I can have a better idea?Please let me know.Regards