Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.

Well i had a iliostomy in 1995 and was reversed but i am always

Customer Question

Well i had a iliostomy in 1995 and was reversed but i am always having very watery bowl movement and sometimes there is even blood in stool. I feel very tired and no energy nomore. I go more than 5 or 6 times a day. I feel very week and tired all the time. Pls help me
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: Im 45 yrs old and confused all the time i need help
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question.Have you been seen for this?Any tests done?Please let me know.Regards
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Yes but they have told me everything is normal but i dont agree with them this is inposible to be normal with no problems thats why im seeking another opinion
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Are you still there
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.
Yes I am here.Can you please let me know what kind of tests you have had done?Do you have copies of your test results that you could send to me?Please let me know.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No i dont have any reports
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Are you in chicago
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.
No I am in Australia. Can you somehow get these reports from your doctor and send them to me here, whenever feasible.