Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.

I am a 26 yr old female. I have 2 children and my cycle

Customer Question

Hello. I am a 26 yr old female. I have 2 children and my cycle has always been somewhat that of normal, I have never had mid cycle bleeding or spotting etc. Even when I was pregnant I never experienced these issues. I had my period about 3 weeks ago now. A week ago today I was on a job site for business I own and was doing heavy lifting, starting spotting thought that was regular because I know sometimes exercise can cause a little spotting and I have always been a very active person, always run, weight lift etc. Well it didn't go away after spotting, it continued to worsen and bleeding got heavier and cramping didn't go on until about day 4 of bleeding. I went to Dr. they did pregnancy test and blood work, I was not pregnant and not anemic. Bleeding was gone as of all day today and then I went to the gym and was running sure enough starting pouring out bright red blood again with clots. Can you please help give me possible probable cause for something like this? Thank you in advance!
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I'm Dr Chaithanya attending youPlease wait while I type the answer for you.