DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Internist trained in OB/GYN
55099014

I am in an open relationship. I have consensual sex with two

Customer Question

I am in an open relationship. I have consensual sex with two partners, my wife and my girlfriend. My girlfriend (having sex for six months) was just diagnosed with confirmed active HPV (abnormal PAP, then colposcopy). It was known prior to today that she'd been exposed.
I am reassuring her and want to get some real answers to the following candid questions:
Can HPV be spread through oral sex?
Fingering?
Hand-jobs?
Is it in semen?
Vaginal fluid?
I show no signs, but I have been exposed? Can I spread HPV to my wife?
I've read that only an active HPV virus can be clinically proven. My wife's PAP showed up clear with no signs of HPV. Does that guarantee their is no STD in my wife?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 6 months ago.
1)yes2)yes3)yes4)yes5)yes6)yes you can spread itthis girl should be vaccinated and so should your wifeThis doesn't guarantee your wife doesn't have itlet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com
Thanks for this question.Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)If you have more questions, just reply