Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.

I have clear vaginal discharge, very heavy at night when I

Customer Question

I have clear vaginal discharge, very heavy at night when I lie down. So bad it is soaking the sheets. Not so much during the day. What should I do?
JA: The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: What do you need to know?
JA: Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: Nothing. I am 67 years old, in good health. This has only been happening the last week or so but very annoying. No bad odour. Just a clear discharge, but quite a lot of it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question.Do you have any other medical problem?Are you on any medications for anything?Please let me know.Regards