Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Doctor
Experience:  MD

I have a clear vaginal discharge and my urine results indicate

Customer Question

hi i have a clear vaginal discharge and my urine results indicate 220,000 m/L leukocyte count. I'm kind of nervous
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: what kind of information?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: i had a surgery several years ago for removal of fibromas and recently feel pain from that
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 5 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Do you have any burning during urination?Also did you have any urine culture to identify the bacteria?Urinary tract infection cna cause vaginal discharge as well. Interstitial cystitis is another possibility if no infection. Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: