Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.

I am kumar.47 years old my wife 36 year old we have 2 children

Customer Question

Hi i am kumar.47 years old my wife 36 year old we have 2 children girl and son .girl 18 years and boy 9 years last month accidently my wife pregent we test pregency we find positive we are worry for pregent we not want any chidern please give some advice what kinds of medicine help my wife to better our life to fall this situation please send me better advise
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr David replied 5 months ago.
This is Dr. DavidI am sorry your wife got need to see a doctor or go to a Planned Parenthood center to talk about options for abortion if you don't want to have any more children.your wife needs an ultrasound and blood testing to find out how far along is her pregnancy.abortion of the baby is legal and can be performed at special centerswould you like me to help you find a planned parenthood center close to you?