Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Doctor
Experience:  MD
23744323

There. I have two tears on each side of my outer walls and

Customer Question

Hi there. I have two tears on each side of my outer walls and I'm not sure what it's from.
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: They're along the creases of the outer walls and they seem to have happened out of nowhere.
JA: Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: I'm sexually active but have been with the same partner for months and this happened rather unexpectedly
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Are these tears painful?How big are they?Any skin color change? Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
They are painful when pulled apart even the slightest bit or touched. They sting when touched. No skin color change I don't t
hink. Seems a bit lighter than usual
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
They are painful when pulled apart even the slightest bit or touched. They sting when touched. No skin color change I don't think. Seems a bit lighter than usual
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
Ok --this is likely bacterial infection related since painful.However if you can upload a pic here, that will be helpful.You shoul see your doctor for clinical evaluation.Antibiotic should be prescribed after confirmation.Best wishes