Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced physican trained in ob-gyn and oncology
41363181

So my cycle ended on Tuesday and On saturday i had oral sex

Customer Question

So my cycle ended on Tuesday and On saturday i had oral sex and noticed afterwards there was old blood on the towel but there was no blood later that day. We had sex sunday and there was blood again afterwards. Today I have not seen any blood. What could this possibly be?
JA: The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: no. my tubes have been tied for 15 years
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidif you have vaginal intercourse towards the end of your period, this can sometimes cause a bit more blood to come out of your uterus at the end of your period.this is very common.this isn't a sign of pregnancy.your period should be over for now.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com