Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced physican trained in ob-gyn and oncology

My clitoral hood has been swollen and extremely sensitive for

Customer Question

my clitoral hood has been swollen and extremely sensitive for a couple of days now and it hurts to do anything (walk, run, stand, sit tightly, etc.)
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: i think it is from sexual activity, but it has not gotten better and has almost gotten worse (more swollen, more sensitive, more restricting in my daily activities)
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr David replied 5 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidif you have been very active with sexual activity, this can cause irritation and swelling of your clitoris it could be infected possiblyyou need to stop sexand see a doctor and get it evaluated. you might need a course of should get your urine checked as well for urinary tract you have a doctor you can see?
Expert:  Dr David replied 5 months ago.
do you have other questions?