Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed

I ended my period April 27th. I had unprotected intercourse

Customer Question

I ended my period April 27th. I had unprotected intercourse the 29th and then again on the third and seventh. This morning May 9th I have dark brown super super light spotting only when I wiped. I took a pregnancy test last night, even though I know it's too early. Could I be pregnant?
JA: The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: I don't think so. I was craving orange juice like crazy on Friday and saturday. All of last week I was crazy tired and I am still extremely tired through the weekend and this morning even though I am getting plenty of sleep and even probably too much over the weekend.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 5 months ago.
Hello,the symptoms you describe can simply be caused by metabolic and hormonal imbalances and are not proving pregnancy. So the only you can do is await the next period and make a test if it doesn´t occur.Kind regards,Dr. N. Scheufele
Hello,if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating(3-5 stars).Thanks a lot, all the best for you,Dr. N. Scheufele