Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Doctor
Experience:  MD

I have last seen my GYN five years ago, because I was

Customer Question

I have last seen my GYN five years ago, because I was burnt on the inside he said never to go back to another GYN, because the damage had healed but that it was causing too much pain. Should I follow that advice? When people that aren't GYNs or doctors, have said to go since then
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 5 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.You will still need internal exam every 5 years at least.Why were your burnt inside?Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: