Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Doctor
Experience:  MD

My SO and I had a little too much to drink and had unprotected

Customer Question

My SO and I had a little too much to drink and had unprotected sex. She's been on Dixi 35 (aka Diane 35) for a few years now and takes it as directed. She was on day 18-19 of the pill cycle when the incident occurred. Should we be worried about unwanted pregnancy?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 5 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.No That is very unlikely.Diane is very effective.And the risk of pregnancy also decreases a lot after 14 th day of cycle.No risk of pregnancy practically.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: