Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Doctor
Experience:  MD
23744323

Started my period about 6am and it stopped at about 5 pm and

Customer Question

Started my period about 6am and it stopped at about 5 pm and has not started again. What could be going on?
JA: The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: My tube are tied and have been for 2 years and 4 months now. I have never had this problem before.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: No mam.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 7 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.How old are you?Any new medication?Sometimes period can be short due to the hormonal issues.Recent infection or certain medication also can cause this.Usually not concerning.Pregnancy is very unlikely.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/