Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

My progesterone levels are 2.1 have been trying baby

Customer Question

My progesterone levels are 2.1 have been trying baby for two years s
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: I sometime have irr regular periods like though every monthly mensus but like it's last around a month
JA: Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: My results came back doc refreed me to the infertility clinic they say iam making egg but dnt knw wear its going my blood is all good. Iam only 29 yrs my weight is 86kg N height is 1.70 cm
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 7 months ago.
Hello,the progesterone level depends on the cycle time, in the first half 2,1 would be ok, in the second half it´s much to low. So if ovulation is happening correctly, this could be the reason for not getting pregnant. So I would recommend to take a gestagen medication periodically during the second half of your cycle, this will rise the chance for pregnancy.Wish you a soon success, kind regards,Dr. N. Scheufele
Hello,if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating(3-5 stars).Thanks a lot, all the best for you,Dr. N. Scheufele