Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO

I went to to urgent care walk in they and prescribed metronidazole

Customer Question

I went to to urgent care walk in they and prescribed metronidazole just based of symptoms I told them. My vagina is itchy, doesn't burn when I pee, don't have white cottage coming out and it doesn't smell. So Idk what the issue is.
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 5 months ago.
Hi this is Dr Stan, thanks for your question. What symptoms are you having? The medication is used to treat several different disorders.