Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.

I'm trying to understand my vaginal ultrasound report can you

Customer Question

I'm trying to understand my vaginal ultrasound report can you help
JA: OK. The Oncologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Oncologist can help you best.
Customer: 53 year old female, perrimenopausal
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Oncologist should know?
Customer: UT L 8.61cm
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Oncologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr David replied 5 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidyes, I am a cancer doctorI can help you understand your vaginal ultrasound you have the full report in front of you?you can type it in, or take a photo of it and upload the jpg photo heretype a word in the textbox and highlight itthen select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpgthis opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer