Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.

Me and my husband had sex last week. He finished inside me

Customer Question

Me and my husband had sex last week. He finished inside me few days after on Tuesday I got my period. It's now Thursday my breast are sore and I'm bleeding light. Can I be pregnant?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 5 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.When was your last menstrual period?How long after your menses did you have sex?How long ago was the sexual encounter (days)? Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.