Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.

I just recently found out that I am pregnant and there is a

Customer Question

I just recently found out that I am pregnant and there is a possibility that one of two guys are the father. I had Intercourse with guy A on April 7th and guy B April 8th, 9th and 10th not knowing that I was fertile between the days of April 7th-12th and ovulated on the 10th. I took a plan b on the morning of April 9th. I know my options of keeping the baby or having an abortion, but I wanted some health advice on a high possibility that it could be guy B's child before I make any permanent decision?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 5 months ago.
Hello from JustAnswer. It is impossible to give the exact likelihood that either guy is the father. It can be said that it is more likely that guy B is the father because there were more encounters with guy B and because the Plan B would have a greater effect of preventing pregnancy from the encounters on April 7th and 8th, so that the encounters on April 9th and 10th would be more likely to generate a pregnancy, particularly the encounter on April 10th with guy B. So, it can be said that it is more likely that it is guy B, but a specific likelihood cannot be clearly determined. And if you want certainty as to the father, it would require DNA testing. If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.
Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance. If you would like my assistance with any future questions, I can be reached through my profile at