Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)

Mum namesakes is Kylie I have bipolar and an implanon in

Customer Question

Hi mum namesakes is Kylie I have bipolar and an implanon in my arm have had dark spotting and cramps recently very tied. My doctor sent me for blood's Monday and the result was back Tues I'm worried they said both urgent but still wants to next Monday scared
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Any ideas what it might be
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 5 months ago.
Hi there ...Thank you for your question ...This is common , spotting can happen after implantation ( Implanon ) .Don't worry nothing serious will happen , you can wait for report.Regards ***** ***** my asnwer as good service .Thanks .