DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Internist trained in OB/GYN
55099014

Yes i Had a Due Date Of August 8 2016 but it Was Changed To

Customer Question

Yes i Had a Due Date Of August 8 2016 but it Was Changed To July 25 2016 why did my Dates Change
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: I dont Actually know When My Last period Was It Was Just a Guess So Am Trying To Figure. Out when did i Conceive
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 7 months ago.
Thanks for this questionDid they change it after the ultrasound?That likely is what happened?let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com
Thanks for this questionPlease don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it :)If you have more questions, just reply