Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

I woke up with water coming down my legs uncontrollably from

Customer Question

I woke up with water coming down my legs uncontrollably from my vagina..It had no odor and it was clear
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: It was clear liquid coming from my vagina uncontrollably
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 1 year ago.
Hello,if a larger quantity of clear liquid is suddenly coming out, a bladder dysfunction could be the reason. This should be verified by your OB/GYN or urologist. Therapy then depends on the result.All the best for you, kind regards,Dr. N. Scheufele
Hello,if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating(3-5 stars).Thanks a lot, all the best for you,Dr. N. Scheufele