Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, years of experience in the field of Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I feel like i been pinched in the vigina while like often

Customer Question

I feel like i been pinched in the vigina for a while like often why pls
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: Ok thanks since the day i used my bathing soap to wash my vigina i have been feeling like that and i am not active sexually
JA: Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: My period isnt regular and i am obesse.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 10 months ago.
Hi and welcome.This can be due to number of things, including a lesion, a growth or mass, an infection, or just a sensitive area.A careful examination should be able to pinpoint the cause and help point you in the right direction to treat your symptoms appropriately. As you said you washed your vagina with soap, it can be a dry area or soap sensitive area. Apply any lubricant and if does not go away have full pelvic examination.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.
Let me know if you have further questions.Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.