Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I have midcycle bleedingJA: OK. The Gynecologist will need

Customer Question

I have midcycle bleeding
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: I have taken 10-days of progesterone in February, which induced a cycle. And then another 10-days of progesterone in March to induce another cycle.
JA: Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: Both cycles were 50-days along
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr David replied 9 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidit sounds like you have irregular menstrual periods.have you been checked for polycystic ovarian syndrome? this can cause irregular menstrual periodsis your gyn doctor trying to get your periods more regular with the progesterone?normal menstrual cycles should be aournd 28-30 days.how much bleeding are you having mid cycle?