Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

If your 18weeks and you stop doin cocaine and will it be in

Customer Question

If your 18weeks and you stop doin cocaine and will it be in your system or the babys poop.my friend is due Nov.3. And she scared dcs going take her baby
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 11 months ago.
Hello,in this case I can reassure you, if the use of cocaine is stopped permanently at this time, there will be no consequences and no marks left in the system.Kind regards,Dr. N. Scheufele
Hello,if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating(3-5 stars).Thanks a lot, all the best for you,Dr. N. Scheufele
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Is it true that the meconium in newborns only go bk 20weeks.????
I have 3 kids and I've never heard of them testing the baby first poop. My friend havin her first baby and she just turned 19weeks . well she used heroin and meth
up intill she found. Out she was pregnant she doesn't do anything now because I drug test her myself and she been clean
You can really be sure that it´s impossible to find a proove of drug abuse in the children´s excrements.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
What does excrements mean?
excrements = poop
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
So they don't test the baby poop?? I heard so many stories idk what's true. What do that test after u have the baby
At most they would do a blood test, but for sure no poop, that wouldn´t make sense.
if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating(3-5 stars).Thanks a lot, all the best for you,Dr. N. Scheufele