DocPhilMD, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Internist trained in OB/GYN

I have a hard bump on the left side of my vagina. Wasn't itchy

Customer Question

I have a hard bump on the left side of my vagina. Wasn't itchy until I rubbed across it with my towel. It is located more in the inner skin outside my vaginal opening. I know I do not have chlamydia or gonorrhea or hiv because I have been tested. I did shave in that area recently and I think I recall nicking myself. I'm African American so the hard spot is flesh colored.
JA: The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: No that's all
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for this questionIt is probably a bartholin cystdo you have a picture?
Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate itIf you have more questions, just reply