DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Internist trained in OB/GYN
55099014

I have a dysfunctional disorder and have been to more

Customer Question

I have a sexual dysfunctional disorder and have been to more than two OBGYN doctors who specialize in sexual dysfunction. It is when the penis only touches my hymen and I have pain and it burns. This is to the point I could have any sexual relations which is the reason my boyfriend of three yrs broke the relationship off. Men do have needs too. One of the doctors told me there was an option for surgery and therapy, but I do get dry and gel does not work. I was given estrace but don't see the purpose of using this. A friend told me that coconut oil works for her when she gets dry. I do have epilepsy as well. I stop having my period since I was 15yrs old and a doc injected estrogen but that did not work. I want to find other ways on how I can take care of this issue??
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 7 months ago.
thanks for this questiondid you suffer abuse in the past?is this a psychological issue?
Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate itIf you have more questions, just reply