Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)

Am Mabel, Should I be worry about a white lump like

Customer Question

Hello, am Mabel, Should I be worry about a white lump like pimple on my nipple. I notice it 3 days ago.
JA: It's hard to know for sure. The Gynecologist will figure it out. OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: I have a five month old baby that did not sick the beast for more than a month.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: Though I try for him to suck but because of my inverted nipple, he gets tired so easily. I try to bring it out with the help of nurse, blood came out of it, it now like three months ago. So suddenly I notice the white like lump like a pimple on right breastfeeding nipple.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 5 months ago.
Hi there ...Thank you for the question ...Please tell me how old are you ?Have you had inverted nipples on both sides ?Regards .
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 5 months ago.
You are 36 years of age , and white pimple with inverted nipple should be evaluated for breast cyst / mass .It would be ideal for you to get Mammography to rule out any abnormal mass .Regards ***** ***** my answer as good service .Thanks .