Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.

I have a pimple on my . it hurts a lot when i move esp.

Customer Question

i have a pimple on my clit. it hurts a lot when i move esp. sitting down what should i do?pop it?
JA: The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: so it started after my period. two days ago it started to hurt i checked it has a pimple on my clit idk what to do
JA: Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: nothing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question.Is it possible for you to share a picture with me on here so that I can help you out in a better way.If you wish to share a picture with me on my personal email privately then you would have to accept the premium offer. If not, you can just post the picture here by clicking on the paperclip icon in the toolbar at your end.Kindest regards