Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

I had a D&C about 2 weeks ago and noticed that I have a weakened

Customer Question

I had a D&C about 2 weeks ago and noticed that I have a weakened bladder control. Whenever I get an urge to urinate it is sudden and I am often leaking before getting to a bathroom. Is this normal after such a surgery or a sign of something else?
JA: The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: I have had 2 prior D&C surgeries over the past 2 years as well.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 7 months ago.
Hi there ...Thank you for the question ...Sometime infection of urinary bladder can occur because of D & C and in such cases urinary frequency is the early symptom .It would be ideal for you to have Urine examination to check out for the infection.Regards ***** ***** my answer as good service .Thanks .