Michael Salama
Michael Salama,
Experience:  Medical director at San Miguel Medical Clinic

Hey I have a question. I was diagnosed In 2009 with endometriosis

Customer Question

Hey I have a question. I was diagnosed In 2009 with endometriosis and the dr told me that I will never conceived.i haven't been taking any birth control but I have been taken prenatal vitamins and geritol . Well last month and this month I haven't had a cycle . Since I was told tht I couldn't get pregnant, I don't know what wrong with me . Help please
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Michael Salama replied 6 months ago.
Hello,The first thing you should do in any case is to check a pregnancy. If it comes back negative, it is likely that you are starting to go through menopause. At your age this is not uncommon and it will likely be irregular for the next year or 2 until it is discontinued forever. To be sure, your doctor can draw what is called a quantitative HCG which gives info on if you are pregnant and if so how far me know if you have any other questions. If not, please don't forget to leave a positive rating as that's the only way I get credit for answering your question. Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks very helpful
You are welcome. Please don't forget to leave the rating, thanks!
Expert:  Michael Salama replied 5 months ago.
Is there anything else I can help you with today.