Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed

There, time now I have noticed that after sitting

Customer Question

Hi there, for some time now I have noticed that after sitting for a long time and then go to the bathroom or something, that my vagina has a pretty off putting smell coming from it
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: It's kind of a sour smell, not really any changes in my discharge as far as I can tell. It happens fairly often but I've noticed it's especially bad after I've been in a hot or sweaty place
JA: Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: ive tried using yeast infection treatments thinking it was that but that doesn't seem to be helping
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 5 months ago.
Hello,what you describe seems like a harmless hormonal imbalance in the vaginal aerea. This can be resolved by using lactic acid suppositories, which should be available in Spain at the pharmacy.Kind regards,Dr. N. Scheufele
Hello,if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating(3-5 stars).Thanks a lot, all the best for you,Dr. N. Scheufele