Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

I have PCOS and have been on Duphaston TTC JA: OK. The Gynecologist

Customer Question

I have PCOS and have been on Duphaston TTC
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: Last 5 months, I got my period 2-3 days after i stopped duphaston. This month its been over 12 days since i stopped duphaston and still no sign of period. I did a HPT and it came out negative. Has my system stopped responding to Duphaston or should i wait longer?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ...Thank you for the question ...As you have ruled out the pregnancy , so you should wait for periods , often it happens that you may have delayed periods .So you should wait please .Regards ***** ***** my answer as good service .Thanks .