Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.

I need primolut N to delay my periods. My exam is on the same

Customer Question

I need primolut N to delay my periods. My exam is on the same day of my periods. 29th of april. I am really worried
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: I am International medical graduate. My exam step 2 Cs is on 29th of april and my peiods dye date is 29th as well. I am in Us for last 2 months, staying at my sister place visa status is B1/b2
JA: Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: No nothing I am 28 year age, single not sexyally active.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 6 months ago.
HelloWe answer medical questionsWhat is your question exactly?You can not get medications here