Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified MD
28323552

Can a penis enter the cervix?

Customer Question

Can a penis enter the cervix?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.It is possible for the penis to hit the cervix during intercourse (not possible to enter the cervix).If the penis continues hitting the cervix then it can cause an achy or crampy feeling that may linger after sex.This session is open for any number of further questions that you may have.I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end as that is the only way I am credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
This session is open for any number of further questions that you may have.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end as that is the only way I am credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards