Dr.Amita
Dr.Amita, Doctor
Experience:  MD.Extensive knowledge of medicine.
20638885

I have an app. that tells me my ovulation date would be Jan.

Customer Question

I have an app. that tells me my ovulation date would be Jan. 26. Ranging dates Jan 21 through the 27. I had full ejaculation sex the 21, 23 and 26 with partner A. I had a fling where a condom was used and taken off for. Short time with partner B. Did not ejaculate. I did not have my scheduled period and am now 14 weeks feeling doubt and complete guilt that keeps me up at night not knowing the facts. What are the chances that it is partner B??
I'm still feeling so guilty and irresponsible because partner A is my choice of father, and lifelong partner.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 7 months ago.
HelloI amCustomerand I would be assisting you with your concerns today.When did you have intercourse with partner B? Thanks
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 7 months ago.
Can you see my information request?It is not clear in your question when did you have intercourse with partner B.Please let me know.Thanks
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 7 months ago.
It seems that you are unable to see my request for information. If partner B has not ejaculated and you had protected intercourse most of the time ,you should be having pregnancy with partner A.It is extremely unlikely that partner B is the father as there is only a theoretical chance of pregnancy with partner B.He did not ejaculate and had condom off for a short time.It mean that only his pre ejaculate came in contact with vagina.The pre ejaculate does not contain sperm.But there is a theoretical risk that sperm left over in urethra after previous ejaculation is carried in pre ejaculate.In normal course urinating washes off sperm in urethra after ejaculation.So the chances of partner B being the father are extremely low and theoretical only.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello I had partner B on Jan 22
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 7 months ago.
Thanks for replying.That makes it simpler.You should stop being guilty.The sperm survives in female genital tract for 72 hours at the most.Therefore if ovulation occurred on 26th partner B could not have caused pregnancy.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm unable to view your full answers I'm getting frustrated.
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 7 months ago.
I have posted the answer in the other question you opened.Please read that.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It only asks me for payment method and I've already paid and tried to enter info 6 or 7 times I am unable to view any full responses to any of my questions.
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 7 months ago.
Please contact customer support athttp://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-usThey should be able to help solve your problem.
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 7 months ago.
Meanwhile I will gain post my answer. It seems that you are unable to see my request for information. If partner B has not ejaculated and you had protected intercourse most of the time ,you should be having pregnancy with partner A.It is extremely unlikely that partner B is the father as there is only a theoretical chance of pregnancy with partner B.He did not ejaculate and had condom off for a short time.It mean that only his pre ejaculate came in contact with vagina.The pre ejaculate does not contain sperm.But there is a theoretical risk that sperm left over in urethra after previous ejaculation is carried in pre ejaculate.In normal course urinating washes off sperm in urethra after ejaculation.So the chances of partner B being the father are extremely low and theoretical only.If partner B had intercourse on 22nd that makes it simpler.You should stop being guilty.The sperm survives in female genital tract for 72 hours at the most.Therefore if ovulation occurred on 26th partner B could not have caused pregnancy even in the rare theoretical case that he introduced some sperm into your genital tract.