How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Abid Your Own Question
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 5983
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr. Abid is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I think I have a Skene's gland swollen a bit and have the urinating

Customer Question

I think I have a Skene's gland swollen a bit and have the urinating problems that usually go with a cyst, but could that come from recently having bv?
JA: The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: I mean if not I am not sure why it would happen except overuse because one day it flooded really bad then was less the next few times
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: not really that i know of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ...Thank you for the question ...Swelling of gland could be because of cyst or infection is the other possibility .If size of gland has increased than yes BV could be the one possibility .Regards ***** ***** will be appreciated .Thanks .