Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced physican trained in ob-gyn and oncology
41363181

I need help clarifying this problem that I'm going thru😳

Customer Question

Hi i need help clarifying this problem that I'm going thru😳 I had sex with guy #1 March 6 and with guy#2 March 12 I know I got my period in February but I don't remember the date. On the 29 of March I had and ultrasound and I was 4 weeks 6 days pregnant, I don't know who can be the father please help
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr David replied 7 months ago.
This is Dr. DavidConception likely took place on march 09, 2016.most likely guy 1 is the fatherbut you can talk to your doctor to get genetic testing of the baby while the baby is still inside of you to find out who is the father.let me know if you have questiosn.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
But guy 1 said he didn't have an orgasm and guy #2 surely did
Expert:  Dr David replied 7 months ago.
well, ultrasounds early on in pregnancy are pretty accurate for dating date of conception.the ultrasound gave a gestational week and day age of the baby.if you want more certainty, you need genetic testing by your gyn doctor with an amniocentesis procedure which can take genetic material from the baby and compare it with both menyour gyn doctor can also do these calculations for you as well.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
So you think is guy 1?
Expert:  Dr David replied 7 months ago.
yes I think it is more likely guy 1 based on the age of the baby and timing. let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com