Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced physican trained in ob-gyn and oncology
41363181

I am a man who won't to experience a gym exam I will pay anything

Customer Question

I am a man who won't to experience a gym exam I will pay anything or work to have it done my balls feel likethey were never thier i would really like to go through this can you help would like a women doctor.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidyou need to see a sex reassignment doctor.there are sex reassigment surgeons and endocrinologist hormone specialist doctors all over the country what part of the country are you in. I can help you find one possibly close to you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I live in las vegas nevada
Expert:  Dr David replied 1 year ago.
you have to go up to Reno, NV Wesley Hall, M.D., F.A.C.S. Hall & Wrye Plastic Surgeons Reno, Nevada 635 Sierra Rose Dr Ste A Reno, Nevada 89511 Scott W Wrye, M.D., F.A.C.S. Hall & Wrye Plastic Surgeons Reno, Nevada 635 Sierra Rose Dr Ste 100 Reno, Nevada 89511(775)(###) ###-####et me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com