Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced physican trained in ob-gyn and oncology

If a female is six weeks pregnant from today 4-21-16. Is it

Customer Question

If a female is six weeks pregnant from today 4-21-16. Is it certain she could only be pregnant from intercourse from the 3-19-16 or later? But not intercourse from before 3-19-16?
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidbased on your ultrasound date of 6 weeks,Conception likely took place on march 23, 2016so after march 19let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me: for using