Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

I got an ultrasound a couple weeks ago, and the doctor said

Customer Question

I got an ultrasound a couple weeks ago, and the doctor said that I had one baby. Yet when I showed family/friends, they all said it looked like there were twins. Is it possible she missed one or is something else showing in the ultrasound? It was estimated I was about 7 weeks along when they gave me the vaginal ultrasound. To see a pic of the ultrasound you can view at http://tinypic.com/r/k3sr6/9 I go in tomorrow for my next appointment but I am anxious to know what another doctor thinks.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 7 months ago.
HelloI don't think an OB would miss twins.It is very easy to have the doctor look again.Why don't you do that? OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.