Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed

My period was 7 days late (unusual) then it came and stopped

Customer Question

My period was 7 days late (unusual) then it came and stopped a day and the started again for one more day for a total of three days. It was steady blood. However, since then, I feel a little dizzy or lightheaded and today had a ton of of clear discharge which is unusual. I took 3 hpt when my period was late and all were (-). What the chances That I could still be preggers? -Sarah
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 6 months ago.
Hello,your description sounds like a harmless hormonal imbalance which can occur due to many influences, even stress or climate changes can play a role. Pregnancy is exluded by these test results, you should just await the further progression, no reason to worry.Kind regards,Dr. N. Scheufele
Hello,if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating(3-5 stars).Thanks a lot, all the best for you,Dr. N. Scheufele