Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

And I have a large lump to the right (my right)

Customer Question

***** ***** and I have a large lump to the right (my right) of my vagina. But it's inside my body not on my skin
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It's painful, and about the size of a walnut
JA: OK got it. Last thing — OB GYN Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 7 months ago.
HelloThis is most likely a Bartoulin cyst.There is a gland that can become blocked and infectied.This one needs immediate attention. See your doctor today for possible drainage of the cyst, before infection spreads. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.