Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed

My last period was march 10 which puts me around 5 weeks I'm

Customer Question

My last period was march 10 which puts me around 5 weeks I'm guessing but my cycles have been around 36 days the last 4 months. My hcg levels are doubling every two days and are 6000 as of yesterday. I have a tilted uterus and can only see my uterus with an abdominal u/s and all they can see is the gestational sac and the dr says it's either tubal or I'm gonna miscarry and should do a d&c my ? Is isn't 5 weeks to early to make that decision I've had no spotting and plenty preg symptoms
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The gestational sac is in my uterus but they can't see anything inside of it but I'm only around 5 weeks!! There going based soley on my beta levels that it should show more
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 6 months ago.
Hello,at this time of pregnancy it´s definitely to early to make a decision about it´s condition. Rising of hcg level, the present sac and the absence of bleeding speak for an intact state. So I would strongly recommend to await the further progression under regular check-ups.Hope that everything will turn out fine, kind regards,Dr. N. Scheufele
Hello,if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating(3-5 stars).Thanks a lot, all the best for you,Dr. N. Scheufele