Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

ThereJA: . What do you want help with?Customer: I

Customer Question

Hi there
JA: Hi. What do you want help with?
Customer: I have been taking ortho tricyclen for a while now, and have never missed any pills
JA: It's nice to have the anonimity of talking to our Expert about this sort of thing. I'm sure they'll make you more confident about seeing a specialist if they think you need to. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: I am running late by 3 days
JA: Anything else I can tell the Gynecologist before I connect you two?
Customer: ahh yes thank you
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 7 months ago.
HelloWhat is your question?
HiYou came right back to the reply box, but there is no post from you.Is there a medical question?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello Dr Thomas
I have been taking ortho tricyclen lo for a while now and have never missed any pills. I am currently on my sugar pills and it is running late by 3 days. Should I be worried as I had a few spots of blood and one clot come out, and now it has stopped again.
HelloNo I don't think this means anything and can be normal.To be sure, simply do a home pregnancy test.They are accurate. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.