Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.

My name is ***** ***** n am 2 weeks pregnant I was wondering

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** n am 2 weeks pregnant I was wondering if I can buy abortion pill onlinem
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Am single n I just broke up with with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago, but I noticed I am pregnant
JA: OK got it. Last thing — OB GYN Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 6 months ago.
It may be possible to buy abortion pills online, but it's far better to see a doctor and get abortion pills from the doctor. That way the doctor can help you to take the pills correctly and take car of any possible problems.