Nadim Al-Mubarak
Nadim Al-Mubarak,
Experience:  MD at University Hospital Case Medical Center
16855155

Has anyone ever heard of these symptoms before, have a diagnosis

Customer Question

Has anyone ever heard of these symptoms before, have a diagnosis or have a course of action to get a diagnosis.
I'm a male and from what I believe to be from unprotected sex, I contracted some form of std (that is not detected by standard std). The initial symptoms of whatever I caught was a foul smell on my penis, mainly under foreskin. I then developed all over hair loss, not just on top. I then developed oily skin and oily scalp with a smelly scalp. I suffer from IBS too and deodarant doesnt seem to stop BO these days. I've had this a long time and have had three long term sexual partners during this time, and even with the use of condoms I must have passed this on as they too developed a foul smell in the genitalia, discharge, and then proceeded to develop hair loss, scalp odor, IBS and two of them have developed some sort of itchy skin disorder also. Please help. I'm in dire straits over this.
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The females also developed the same oily skin and scalp too.
Expert:  Nadim Al-Mubarak replied 7 months ago.
These are symptoms and signs of infection, and are generic for a number of STDs, it could be viral or bacterial. More information is needed from direct exam and culture swab and possibly local biopsy. Without direct exam/tests, it will not be possible to identify the most likely pathogen and treat accordingly Have you seen a doctor for this ? If not, I recommend that you do very soon
Just checking if you had any more questions. If you are satisfied with my response, just a gentle reminder to complete the stars rating, thats how we get paid.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
.